Followers

понеделник, 28 декември 2015 г.

A few Christmas designs in one post

1st design ->


Gel polish on natural nails.
I used Bluesky gel polish A80 and "Red Flame" over it for the glittered nails.
On the index nail of one hand and on the pointer of the other I painted snowflakes with acrylic paint.
The reindeers are stamped using Born Pretty BP-01.




2nd design ->


Here I used Opi- The Spy who loved me for the red nails and acrylic paints to make the Christmas balls.



3rd design ->


For this and the next one I used Bluesky gel polish "Luxury gold" for the tips.
The cat and the bows are waterdecals.



4th design ->


Again waterdecals for the decoration.




5th design ->


Again the same gold polish used for the middle finger nails. The red polish is "Red Flame"
On the index nails I placed a Snowman waterdecal and a Santa`s hat nail jewel.
On the pointer I stamped snowflakes.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар