Followers

неделя, 12 юли 2015 г.

French with Neon Pigments

Hello there!

In this lazy sunday afternoon I`ll show you some summer manis and I`ll start with mine as first ->


Natural nails with gel polish, as you may know.
The french nails are made with Bluesky gel polish 504 and 501.


The bright nails are made with white base first, then added the black dots, using Bluesky 518 and after that I applied the two colours neon pigments.



On the thumb nails I made white dots as a french and placed the pigments over the white. Here is how they look and how bright they are ->

Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are my nails before I change the gel polish, 15 days older ->

And here is one tip, made with Mack`s Professional gel paint- neon 01


*ЕDIT:

Here is the same decoration on square nails ->









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар