Followers

неделя, 28 септември 2014 г.

Two designs, same nails

Hello!

I haven`t much time to post recently, so I`m sorry for that, but I`m too bussy.
In this post you`ll see two different designs, made on one girl`s nails.
First one is with Tiger from the Pooh bear cartoon ->



Thi tigers are all hand painted with acrylic paints over white Bluesky soak off gel.
Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.

And here are the nails, before I take the gel polish off, 4 weeks older ->

After that, I made simple white french with liquid stone as an accent ->

Here for the base I used Bluesky soak off gel in color pink ->


Then I made white french using Bluesky gel polish 501 in two coats.
For the liquid stone I used Bluesky gel polish BLZ02 as a base and then one thick drop of Bluesky clear hard gel. Around it I placed rhinestones to outline the stone.

Added a thin blue line to the smile line of the french and finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.

Finally, here are the nails, before I painted the Tiger, again 4 weeks older ->







2 коментара: