Followers

събота, 17 май 2014 г.

Yellow gel polish & Butterflies

Hello!

I`m here again with a few new decorations.
First one is over natural nails with gel polish ->


The cute yellow polish is so spring and happy colour! It`s from the Class "A" collection of the brand Bluesky and the number is A115. It`s applied in three thin coats.


On the index and thumb nails I applied a coat of Bluesky Classic 504 first and then made the french with two coats of the yellow polish.
When they were ready I painted the butterflies using acrylic paint and added a rhinestone in every butterfly.


Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.



2 коментара:

  1. Your natural nails look really nice! I like this yellow very much. The butterflies look really nice and I love the addition of the yellow tip too - completes it :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване