Followers

сряда, 18 декември 2013 г.

New from Born Pretty Store

Hello!

Today I`ll show you what new I recieved recently after looooong waiting from Born Pretty Store.
Something went wrong with Singapoore`s Post services the previous months that`s why I had to wait more than usual to recieve my orders.
Anyway, here is what came yesterday ->


+ two more things that are not on this pic- belts. You`ll see them at the end of the post but now let`s see what the cute box contains.





This silicone watch was on my mind for a long time. And now I have it on my wrist. It`s very suitable and feminine. Find it in the store in the link bellow- there are 8 colours available ->

Stylish Women's Wrist Watch Delicate Pink Gold Number Marked Silicone Band Design Quartz Watch


Next product on the pic are the small drop rhinestones - 5 pieces in total

5pcs Cute Colorful Pattern Water Drop Shape Gemstone 3D Nail Sticker  


The third one on the pic are the boxes of nail foils in theese three colours- gold, old gold and hot pink (it had to be light pink (No.9) but I guess someone messed the colours LOL).


You`ll see a decoration with the first one (No.8) in my next post so keep an eye on my blog if you want to see it.

Here they are, one by one with the link in the store ->




Dazzling Starry Mixed Metals Nail Art Roll Foils Glitter Transfer Stickers Paper UV Deco


Now for the belts I told you. They are two women`s belts and you`ll see them in details in the pics bellow ->

1Pc Elegant Lady's Waistband Candy Colored Hollowed-Out Bowknot Design Belt - No.5






And the other one, in turquoise colour ->

1Pc Hot-Sell Lady's Waistband Colored Bowknot Design Adjustable Belt - No.4







And at the end I have to remind you the -10% discount code you can use in Born Pretty Store- RADIG10.
Now they offer 20% off sitewide before 24 December and a gift pack on all orders over $10.

Hurry up so you won`t be late! :)






3 коментара: