Followers

петък, 18 октомври 2013 г.

Snow White tutorial for Luchessa`s blog

Hello!

I`m glad I`m invited to be part of Luchessa`s nail art "Grimm`s Fairy Tales" series. Thank you, dear, for the invitation. As a guest of her blog I`ll try to introduce my nail art to all of her, great reders, that didn`t knew my blog before.
And to all of my readers- go visit her beauty blog Beauty Expression by Luchessa - I`m sure everyone will find interesting and useful posts.

The tutorial I`m going to show you is for the Snow White fairy tale. I`ll show you three nails, every one with different decoration but in that theme.


Click the link bellow to read the whole post ->

Grimm’s Fairy Tales: {Snow White} Nail Art Tutorial


There you`ll find all you need for making this design and all the steps to paint it.
You can also see the other Grimm`s Fairy Tales tutorials she already showed on her blog, made by guest- bloggers.

Be sure to show me your result if you try it. :)

And have fun, my lovelies!





2 коментара: