Followers

четвъртък, 9 май 2013 г.

Tweety and Pooh

Hello again!

This time the shape of the nails will be a bit different from the usual you see on my pics.


The orange polish I used is from Rimmel`s scented 'I  fruits' collection- 053 Apricot Punch, applied in two coats.
The Pooh bear and the Tweety bird are hand- painted with acrylic paints.

Covered with a coat of Sergio top coat.


Do you like this shape of nails?

*EDIT:
Same decoration but on square nails and with differen polish- Catrice 170- I scream peach ->




7 коментара:

  1. yes,I love this shape of nails and winnie is so sweet :X

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your nails are beautiful and what an adorable combination with Tweety and Pooh. That must of taken some time to do.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. OH....MY....GOD.....these are so so cute!!! I honestly love looking at true art....and this is it, you are one talented lady! well done xxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване