Followers

неделя, 26 май 2013 г.

Neon Butterflies and a little surprise!

Hello beauties!

Today I`ll show you one nail decoration you`ve actually already seen here. Only this time the butterflies will be in two colours.


If you read the previous post with this decoration you already know that the polish I used for the french and for some of the butterflies is China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy.
Here is the new element- the bright yellow butterflies are made with Perfect S21 over white base.
And I think it became so fresh and sunny!


Now for the little surprise I told you in the title. I won a $20 sunglasses E-voucher to Firmoo but as it turned out I can`t use it in my country, I`m giving it to one lucky reader! So the first who write me a comment bellow with his country and email gets the code! Be sure to check the countries they deliver to so you won`t be dissapointed later. The code will expire in 25 days so don`t be late.

Have a nice Sunday! :)


*EDIT:

Here are simillar butterflies with the same polish, only here we have the whole nails painted in China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy.


5 коментара: