Followers

неделя, 5 май 2013 г.

Easter has come...

Hello friends and happy Easter to everyone!
Wish you all all the best!

As yesterday was time to colour the eggs, me and my daughter did that job. 
After that I decided to paint something over a few eggs (that became something like a tradition- I`m doing it from 2 years now). You can see theese from the last year here . And from 2011 here.
And now, drums please lol, here they are ->


I`ll show you every decorated egg in a separate picture so that you can see them more clearly.




My daughter`s choise- Garfield! lol ->


No nails decoration for now but I`m sure you`ll like the eggs as well. :)

Wish you all to have a great day and happy Easter again!





3 коментара:

  1. Честит Великден и на теб! Много са красиви, Ради. Имаш голям талант. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря ти! Много здраве на теб и цялото ти семейство! :)

      Изтриване
  2. beautiful eggs are the most beautiful I've seen, Happy Easter to you

    ОтговорИзтриване