Followers

вторник, 14 май 2013 г.

Cats

Hello everyone!

I don`t have much time theese days to write here but I`ll show you one quick pic of a mani, made yesterday and I`m sure the cat- lovers over the world will love it! ♥


As you see, the nails are very short (natural nails with gel overlay), and I hadn`t much spare space for drawings.
But I managed to paint almost a whole cat! lol
They even have heart baloons next to each other.
The cats are all hand- painted with acrylic paints.
For the paws on the other nails I used a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store- RuiZ02

Stamping plate from Born Pretty Store

You can find this plate as you click on the link bellow ->

1pc Nail Art Stamp Template Cute Snoopy Small Footprint – RuiZ02


The price of the plate is $2,99 plus free worldwide shipping!
They have other good stamping plates, too, so I`m sure you`ll be interested to look at them.
Use my code RADIG10 to get -10% discount of the prices.



The store has new interface from a few days and now it`s so easy for you to find what you`re looking for! If you`re interested go and visit www.bornprettystore.com




6 коментара: