Followers

петък, 3 май 2013 г.

Butterflies in Purple

Hello!

How`s your day going?
I just changed my polish and of course I have a new decoration to show you ->


First are the polishes- the base purple I used is from Sally Hansen 409- Good To Grape applied in two coats.

Sally Hansen 409- Good To Grape
Sally Hansen 409- Good To Grape
Sally Hansen 409- Good To Grape

Sally Hansen 409- Good To Grape

Then I applied the effect only on my tips. I used a polish that I recieved as a prize from the contest I won in Nail World. It`s from Portugal and it`s called YSNY 050.
YSNY 050
YSNY 050
YSNY 050
YSNY 050

YSNY 050
YSNY 050

And one closer picture of this beauty ->
YSNY 050

On my index nails I painted One Stroke butterflies using dark purple and vanilla acrylic paints.
Then outlined with black paint and added the purple rhinestone in the middle of her body.
Applied a little from YSNY polish over the purple part of the wings to make them more sparkling.
And finally finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Hope you like it!

*EDIT:

Here they are again but on natural nails ->









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар