Followers

четвъртък, 16 май 2013 г.

Bright Pink Neon & Flowers

Hello again!

This time the post is for decoration on nails.
I made myself this decoration yesterday, inspired by Saida nails.


The polish I used for the hot pink neonny nails is Perfect S 24, applied in two coats ->

Perfect S 24
Perfect S 24
Perfect S 24

Perfect S 24

I first thought to polish one hand in pink and the other in yellow neon but then I thought it woud be too much colorfull and I made both hands pink.

On the other nails there is a lot of painting. lol
First I made white V- french and then, using the One Stroke technique and yellow and magenta acrylic paints, I made one side of the french. The other side I painted with black lines as zebra print. Added black glitter polish to outline the gradient and then painted the flower using vanilla acrylic paint. For the veins in the petals I used dark brown paint. Then green to paint the leaves and outlined the flowers with black paint.
In the middle of the flowers I placed small Swarovski crystals.
And finished all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Phew! There was a lot of work here. Hope you like the result!

*EDIT:

A year later, here is the same decoration on another nails ->







6 коментара:

  1. I like your nails,, are natural? perfect paint models

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you! They are natural but with gel overlay. Otherwise I can`t let them that long. :)

      Изтриване
  2. Very pretty! Luckily you decided to do both hand pink, because otherwise it have been too much!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I was painting my nails blue and purple until I saw this post and had to take all that wet polish back off (yuck) and start over with a hot pink.. Love this look!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. LOL I`m so happy you like it! Did you paint something over or just polished your nails in hot pink? I`m curious to see :)

      Изтриване