Followers

четвъртък, 7 март 2013 г.

Catrice Denim Moore + LE Sky And Snow review

Hello! 
In today`s post you`ll se a review on two of my new polishes from Catrice.
The first one is No.15- Denim Moore ->
Catrice 15 Denim Moore

Catrice 15 Denim Moore
Catrice 15 Denim Moore

Catrice 15 Denim Moore

I applied it in two coats and it dried really quick!
Over it I applied a coat of the Limitted Edittion Siberian Call C03- Sky And Snow ->

Catrice LE Siberian Call C03 Sky and Snow

Catrice LE Siberian Call C03 Sky and Snow
Catrice LE Siberian Call C03 Sky and Snow


Catrice LE Siberian Call C03 Sky and Snow

I think this polish is very beautiful and it has multicolored sparkles in it.
Would be perfect with every colour to combine.

Catrice LE Siberian Call C03 Sky and Snow over Catrice 15 Denim Moore

And here is what nail art I made over theese polishes- an owl <3


I wanted  to make something that will suit my new owl necklace which is a special gift from my mom for tomorrow`s Mother`s Day, together with theese cute owl earrings ->



And I used Bundle Monster BM-309 stamping plate and white Konad paint. Then added little silver hexagon glitters as eyes of the owl. But I thought something is missing. That`s why I outlined the owl with black acrylic paint.
Now that`s better! :)








2 коментара: