Followers

понеделник, 24 декември 2012 г.

Neony once again this year

Hello friends!

I want to wish all of you out there Happy Holidays and all the best in the New 2013 year!

I was wondering what to put on my nails for the Holidays and I could never guess that will be neon polish... Until I bought one new t- shirt in this colour and I wished to have my nails in the same colour.
And here they sre ->



I used favourite polish and colour- China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy.

China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy
China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy


I can surely say that this is the polish I used most this year.

Now for the decoration.

I used black acrylic paint and detailed brush. It`s all hand- painted.

I added a little sparkle on every nail, using theese  romb glitters from Born Pretty Store.


Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар