Followers

четвъртък, 22 ноември 2012 г.

Winter 'Me To You'

Hello everyone!

I have a beautiful 'Me To You' decoration to show you today.


I made them with the Transfer technique, and I even made a step by step tutorial of their making but I`ll show it to you in some other post.

Here we have a white french with a tinny baby blue line above it on the snowie nails.
The cute bears are hand- painted with acrylic paints.
For the snowflakes I used Bundle Monster BM-323 stamping plate and white Konad paint.



I added some dots around the snowflakes and the bears using the dotting tool.
Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Here are the nails before the UV gel refill, 31 days old, with a decoration you can see here -> Soft and delicate


I have the 'Me To You' decoration on tips from the last winter ->


And another variety of the winter 'Me To You' from the last year ->


And another from this year ->



Here we have over white sponged polish the effect Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 101.
And this time the bears are hand- painted directly on the nails.

One pic with the decoration on natural nails ->



And on short nails with only two nails ->








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар