Followers

събота, 13 октомври 2012 г.

Two designs with pink flowers

Hello friends!

Today I`ll show you the last two designs I made with pink flowers.
First one is classical white french whitout the white tips on the decorated nails ->


The flowers are painted with the One stroke technique and pink and magenta acrylic paints. Outlined with black paint and added white dots in the middle of the flowers. I added dots above the french, as well- bigger black ones first and then smaller pink ones over the black.
Finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Next one is again with white french but over the one free end of the nail I applied hot pink polish (Catrice 'Aretha`s R-E-S-P-I-N-K') diagonally.


Over the ring finger and thumb nails I stamped theese swirls using Bundle Monster BM-314 stamping plate and white Konad paint.

Bundle Monster BM-314

On the other nails I painted One Stroke flowers using white and magenta acrylic paints. No outline were needed here only the little white dots in the middle of the flowers as stamens. A little black dots in a row here and there and the design was ready. Covered again with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


And here are the nails before the gel refill- 21 days old with the Chineese decoration you can see here -> China Town


Hope you like them! :)





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар