Followers

събота, 6 октомври 2012 г.

Mint touch

Hello friends!

Today I tried another one from the perfumed polishes from the brand Pastel- the Mint one.



Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'

I wanted to polish my nails in this colour long time ago. The polish is very cute mint colour with shimmer in it wich is visible only in the sun. I applied two coats of it.

Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'

Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'
Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'




Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'

Pastel Perfumed Polish 'Mint'

For the base of the french nails I used Max Factor 794- Pinkandescence, applied in two coats ->

Max Factor 794- Pinkandescence
Max Factor 794- Pinkandescence


Here is one closer look of the shimmer in the polishes ->
Closer look of the shimmer


Now a few words for the decoration.


 It`s inspired by someone in the net. It`s hand- painted with black acrylic paint. Then I added theese little silver glitter hexagons to make the mani more sparkling.
Finished all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Do you like mint polishes?



1 коментар: