Followers

петък, 26 октомври 2012 г.

Emerald Crystal Sand

Hello!

I`ll make a review on some of the products I showed you yesterday from Born Pretty Store.


The polish is from the Korean brand BK and they call it Crystal Sand.The number is 05. It contains a lot of micro glitters- so small that it looks like liquid sand. I love the Emerald colour- one of my favourites! Click the link to find the polish in their store:


Here are some pictures of the polish, applied in two coats and without top coat ->















And some pictures with top coat ->





The decoration is made with this stamping plate-



I added some multicoloured crystals on my middle and small finger nails ->



The final step of my Born Pretty mani was the cuticle revitaliazer, using this cuticle oil ->



And that`s it! 
Use my -10% discount code for every item in their store- RADIW21 and take advantage of their worldwide free shipping!

Do you like my Born Pretty mani?



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар