Followers

събота, 28 юли 2012 г.

Neon Glitters

Hello again!

I`m in a hurry to show you what I just did to my nails <3 <3 <3


I`m in love with this design and colours!

Let me explain how I did them:
For my pointer and small finger nails, as you may see, I used neon glitters. But bellow them, I applied a coat of neon polish to make the colour of the glitter morе shinny and bright.
I used Perfect S21 and S24 over a coat of white polish ->

Perfect S24

Perfect S21

Then I just put my nail into the box of dry glitter and let it dry well. No top coat on theese nails.

Neon dry glitters

Now for the decoration on my middle and index nails- I used the One Stroke technique to make the gradient band with magenta and yellow acrylic paints. Then I painted the black elements and dots and covered theese 4 nails with Seche Vite top coat.



What do you think of my new nails? :)

Unfortunatelly, I couldn`t stay much time with this dry glitter on my nails because it`s very rough and it attaches everything on my nails and especially because it scratches a lot. So this evening I decided to take it off and polish my nails with some neon colour instead. And here is the result ->


The colour is pink neon and could be hardly caught on camera, especially on lamp.
Here are two pictures of the polish, as well- Flormar 422 ->

Flormar 422
Flormar 422



UPDATE:

One more picture with the same design but on my client`s nails. Again Perfect S21 and S24 were used for the non- decorated nails. No glitter this time ->


And again with glitter but on shorter nails ->


*EDIT:

3 years later I made this design again, only this time I used gel polishes ->

I used Bluesky gel polish Neon N34, N36.







11 коментара:

  1. Уникално!
    Ради, трайни ли са глитерите в този си вид? Не се ли ронят или са обилно поляти с топ лак?
    И всъщност от къде взе тези глитери? Вече си ги представих в някой изчанчен грим :)))

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Адри, не са особено трайни, а още по- малко практични, защото в този си вид (без топ лак отгоре, за да има този захаросан ефект) драскат и закачат ужасно много. Част от тях се поотронва постепенно, но все остава нещо полепнало, понеже ги слагам на мокър лак. Но днес не издържах на драскането и, както може би си видяла и от снимките- лакирах се с обикновен неонов лак :) А от къде ги купих- в Джъмбо се продават, мисля 6 цвята са в опаковката. :)

      Изтриване
  2. Този коментар бе премахнат от автора.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Въпреки всичко е било страшно ефектно!

    ОтговорИзтриване