Followers

вторник, 20 март 2012 г.

My new nails :)

Yes, finally I took off the gel from my nails :) I was with uv gel overlay for almost 2 years and I had long and beautiful nails. But I decided to take it off and I did it! Now I have not so strong and long but natural nails :)
Anyway. I`m not used to wear short nails for a long time, so I decided to polish my nails with some colour that is not so bright and noticeable. I chose Essence 50 'Irreplacеable'. It`s from Colour & Go collection of the brand.

It`s light beige polish full of gold shimmer.












It`s thick even in one coat but I applied two.


And here is the result with the decoration ->>>



I chose stampings for the decoration on my thumbs and ring fingers. I used this Bundel Monster BM220 stamping plate and black Konad paint ->>>


Hope I`ll get use to short nails soon otherwise I`ll have to build them again with UV gel :)
And that`s it for now, my friends. Have a great day!

2 коментара: